|Deluxe Stateroom (Indigo Deck)||$3,498|
|Panorama Suite (Sapphire Deck)||$4,798|
|Panorama Suite (Royal Deck)||$4,998|
|Royal Suite (Royal Deck)||$5,798|
*Click here for Deck Plan diagram.
Rates are Per Person based on Double Occupancy. Single Occupancy fare is 200% of the per person rates.
Rates do not include Port Taxes, Fees, and Prepaid Gratuities: A total of $276 per person will be added to the listed cruise fares for Port Taxes and Fees ($168pp) as well as Prepaid Gratuities ($108pp).
Included: Onboard Meals; Wine (including regional), Beer, and Soft Drinks at every onboard lunch and dinner; Sparkling Wine with breakfast; Self-serve beverage station with complimentary Premium Coffee drinks, Tea and Hot Chocolate, including decaf; Fresh Fruit and Snacks available throughout the day; Bottled Water; Wi-Fi access; Exclusive Live Entertainment; Select Land Excursions (optional excursions available at additional cost).
Not Included: Airfare; Ground transportation; Optional post-cruise Prague land package; Alcoholic and other non-alcoholic beverages not mentioned above; Personal onboard expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, additional excursions, etc.; Spa treatments.
*Deposit and All Future Payments must be Made by Check: Due to the nature of this full ship charter, checks or money orders will only be accepted for deposits and payments. Credit cards will not be accepted. We are able to offer an extended payment schedule which we believe will allow everyone to comfortably manage their registration and sail with us.
- Deposit: $750 per passenger due at registration.
- Due July 15, 2018: 50% of Balance.
- Due February 15, 2019: Full Balance.
Deposit payments must be received within 7 days of registration or the registration may be voided. Registrations made after the final payment due date of February 15, 2019 must be paid in full upon booking. Payments not received by the dates indicated are subject to a late fee of $250.00 (USD). Payments not made or collected within 5 business days of the due date will risk cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all payments and deposits.
Payment Method: All payments for the cruise must be made by check or money order only to Local Knowledge, LLC., P.O. Box 16031, Golden, CO 80402.
*Due to the nature of this cruise and as it is a private full ship charter, a strict cancellation policy will be in effect:
- Cancellations prior to July 15, 2018: Full refund minus a $750 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between July 16, 2018 and February 15, 2019: 50% of the total Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Cancellations after February 16, 2019: 100% of the Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Registration Transfer: For any parties needing to cancel after July 15, 2018 Local Knowledge will offer an option of transferring the registration to another party and be entitled to a full refund minus a $1,500 transfer fee. The replacement party will be selected by Local Knowledge from the cruise wait list. Should one not be available on the wait list, the canceling party will be provided the option of obtaining a replacement of their own. The replacement party must be able to register and pay in full for the assigned cabin within 15 days. Should no replacement be found within 15 days of your notice of cancellation, your registration will be canceled and refunds will be based according to the terms listed above.
Responsibility: The person who places the original registration (the “Lead Passenger”) is responsible for full payment of the cruise fare, port taxes and fees, and pre-paid gratuities. Cruise and billing information will only be sent by email to the address provided with your registration. Make sure you provide an email address which is accurate and which you check on a regular basis.
Name Changes: One Name Change per cabin registration will be allowed prior to April 15, 2019 at no charge. Name Changes between April 16, 2019 and July 15, 2019 are subject to a $250 Change Fee. No Name Changes allowed after July 16, 2019. Name Changes must receive prior approval from Local Knowledge.
- All passengers must be 18 years if age.
- Valid Passports required. Passports must be valid until March 24, 2020 (minimum of 6 months after the sailing dates) due to local authorities, air carriers, and cruise line requirements.
*Minimum Number of Registrations Required: A minimum of 120 persons must be registered and deposits received prior to December 14, 2017 before the ship will be contracted for charter and the cruise is confirmed. We currently have over 250 fans who are on the wait list and fully expect the approximately 146 passenger positions to sellout in a short amount of time. However, in the unlikely event the 146 person registration minimum is not met, the cruise will be canceled and all deposits will be 100% refunded no later than January 15, 2018.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended: For travel scheduled this far in advance, considering the somewhat unreliable air transportation of our times, and the inherent nature of river cruising we strongly recommend passengers purchase reliable travel insurance. Whether it be for unforeseen personal circumstances which arise between now and September of 2019 or unavoidable weather delays which cause a cancellation or delay in your travels, please explore the numerous options available which will provide protection for your specific circumstances and needs. We do not recommend any specific insurance provider but suggest you seek out recommendations and reviews on the internet.
How Water Levels May Affect a River Cruise: While a river cruise may not be susceptible to the risk of a port of call being closed to to large ocean swells as during an ocean cruise, there are times when the water level of a river may affect shipping traffic and the ability of your ship to navigate the waterway as scheduled. Too high a water level and the ship may not be able to navigate underneath the numerous bridges along the way. Too low a water level and the risk of running aground may prevent a ship from proceeding. To read a good article explaining Water Levels on the Rivers of Europe Click Here