Rates are Per Person based on Double Occupancy. Single Occupancy fare is 200% of the per person rates. Some cabins are able to accommodate a third person in a fold-down single berth. Owner's Suites are able to accommodate up to 4 persons using a second double bed. Rate for additional third or fourth person in cabin is $850 plus Taxes and Gratuities per person. See the Deck Plan diagram for detailed descriptions.
Rates do not include Port Taxes, Fees, and Prepaid Gratuities: A total of $342 per person will be added to the listed cruise fares for Port Taxes and Fees ($265pp) as well as Prepaid Gratuities ($77pp).
Included: Onboard Meals; Complimentary beverages available throughout the day include coffee, tea, decanted water and juices with meals. Onboard Watersports: Snorkeling gear (limited sizes), kayaks, windsurfers, small sail boats; Exclusive live entertainment; Welcome Reception and Sunset Sail each with complimentary cocktails.
Not Included: Airfare; Local departure taxes; Ground transportation; Alcoholic and other non-alcoholic beverages not mentioned above; Personal expenses such as laundry, internet access, & telephone calls; Spa treatments; Land tours & activities. Note- while most of our suggested activities and entertainment onshore will be at or within easy walking distance of the landing location of our ship’s tenders, there may be one or more ports where organizers may suggest passengers visit local establishments or destinations for special activities or entertainment. These may require passengers to acquire ground transportation which is at the passenger’s expense.
*Deposit and All Future Payments must be Made by Check: Due to the nature of this full ship charter, checks or money orders will only be accepted for deposits and payments. Credit cards will not be accepted. We are able to offer an extended payment schedule which we believe will allow everyone to comfortably manage their registration and sail with us.
- Deposit: $750 per passenger due at registration.
- Due September 26, 2016: 50% of Balance.
- Due April 26, 2017: Full Balance.
Deposit payments must be received within 7 days of registration or the registration may be voided. Registrations made after the final payment due date of April 26, 2017 must be paid in full upon booking. Payments not received by the dates indicated are subject to a late fee of $100.00 (USD). Payments not made or collected within 5 business days of the due date will risk cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all payments and deposits.
Payment Method: All payments for the cruise must be made by check or money order only to Local Knowledge, LLC., P.O. Box 16031, Golden, CO 80402.
*Due to the nature of this cruise and as it is a private full ship charter, a strict cancellation policy will be in effect:
- Cancellations prior to Sept. 26, 2016: Full refund minus a $500 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between Sept. 26, 2016 and April 25, 2017: 50% of the total Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Cancellations between April 26, 2017 and June 26, 2017: 100% of the Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Registration Transfer: For any parties needing to cancel after September 26, 2016 Local Knowledge will offer an option of transferring the registration to another party and be entitled to a full refund minus a $500 transfer fee. The replacement party will be selected by Local Knowledge from the cruise wait list. Should one not be available on the wait list, the canceling party will be provided the option of obtaining a replacement of their own. The replacement party must be able to register and pay in full for the assigned cabin within 10 days. Should no replacement be found within 10 days of your notice of cancellation, your registration will be canceled and refunds will be based according to the terms listed above.
Responsibility: The person who places the original registration (the “Lead Passenger”) is responsible for full payment of the cruise fare, port taxes and fees, and pre-paid gratuities.
Name Changes: One Name Change per cabin registration will be allowed prior to April 25, 2017 at no charge. Name Changes between April 25, 2017 and July 25, 2017 are subject to a $250 Change Fee. No Name Changes allowed after July 26, 2017. Name Changes must receive prior approval from Local Knowledge.
- All passengers must be 21 years if age.
- Valid Passports required. Passport must be valid until March 19, 2018 (minimum of 6 months after the sailing dates) due to local authorities and cruise line requirements.
*Minimum Number of Registrations Required: A minimum of 190 persons must be registered and deposits received prior to June 9, 2016 before the ship will be contracted for charter and the cruise is confirmed. We currently have over 650 fans who are on the wait list and fully expect the approximately 200 passenger positions to sellout in a short amount of time. However, in the unlikely event the 190 person registration minimum is not met, the cruise will be canceled and all deposits will be 100% refunded no later than July 9, 2016.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended: For travel scheduled this far in advance, and considering the somewhat unreliable air transportation of our times, we strongly recommend passengers purchase reliable travel insurance. Whether it be for unforeseen personal circumstances which arise between now and September of 2017 or unavoidable weather delays which cause a cancellation or delay in your travels, please explore options for your protection.