Rates are Per Person based on Double Occupancy. Single Occupancy fare is 200% of the per person rates. Some cabins are able to accommodate a third person in a fold-down single berth. Owner's Suites are able to accommodate up to 4 persons using a second double bed. Rate for additional third or fourth person in cabin is $850 plus Taxes and Gratuities per person. See the Deck Plan diagram for detailed descriptions.
Rates do not include Port Taxes, Fees, and Prepaid Gratuities: A total of $449 per person will be added to the listed cruise fares for Port Taxes and Fees ($350pp) as well as Prepaid Gratuities ($99pp).*These are estimated taxes, fees and gratuities. Exact numbers to be determined prior to cruise registration.
Included: Onboard Meals; Complimentary beverages available throughout the day include coffee, tea, decanted water and juices with meals. Onboard Watersports: Snorkeling gear (limited sizes), kayaks, windsurfers, small sail boats; Exclusive live entertainment; Welcome Reception and Sunset Sail each with complimentary cocktails.
Not Included: Airfare; Local departure taxes; Ground transportation; Alcoholic and other non-alcoholic beverages not mentioned above; Personal expenses such as laundry, internet access, & telephone calls; Spa treatments; Land tours & activities. Note- while most of our suggested activities and entertainment onshore will be at or within easy walking distance of the landing location of our ship’s tenders, there may be one or more ports where organizers may suggest passengers visit local establishments or destinations for special activities or entertainment. These may require passengers to acquire ground transportation which is at the passenger’s expense.
*Deposit and All Future Payments must be Made by Check: Due to the nature of this full ship charter, only checks or money orders will be accepted for deposits and payments. Credit cards will not be accepted. We are able to offer an extended payment schedule which we believe will allow everyone to comfortably manage their registration and sail with us.
- Deposit: $500 per passenger due within 7 days of registration.
- Due June 15, 2017: 50% of Balance.
- Due February 15, 2018: Full Balance.
Deposit payments must be received within 7 days of registration or the registration may be voided. Registrations made after the final payment due date of February 15, 2018 must be paid in full upon booking. Payments not received by the dates indicated are subject to a late fee of $100.00 (USD). Payments not made or collected within 5 business days of the due date will risk cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all payments and deposits.
Payment Method: All payments for the cruise must be made by check or money order only to Local Knowledge, LLC., P.O. Box 16031, Golden, CO 80402.
*Due to the nature of this cruise and as it is a private full ship charter, a strict cancellation policy will be in effect:
- Cancellations prior to November 30, 2016: Full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between November 30, 2016 and June 15, 2017: Full refund minus a $500 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between June 15, 2017 and February 15, 2018: 50% of the total Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Cancellations after February 15, 2018: 100% of the Cruise Fare is non-refundable (*see Registration Transfer below).
- Registration Transfer: For any parties needing to cancel after June 15, 2017 Local Knowledge will attempt to find a replacement registrant from the cruise wait list. Should a replacement be found, the canceling party will receive a Full Refund minus a $1,000 Cancellation Fee. Should one not be available on the wait list, any refund due will be based upon the cancellation schedule described above.
Responsibility: The person who places the original registration (the “Lead Passenger”) is responsible for full payment of the cruise fare, port taxes and fees, and pre-paid gratuities.
Name Changes: One Name Change per cabin registration will be allowed prior to February 15, 2018 at no charge. Name Changes between February 15, 2018 and May 15, 2018 are subject to a $250 Change Fee. No Name Changes allowed after May 15, 2018. Name Changes must receive prior approval from Local Knowledge.
- All passengers must be 21 years if age.
- Valid Passports required. Passport must be valid until January 14, 2019 (minimum of 6 months after the sailing dates) due to local authorities and cruise line requirements.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended: For travel scheduled this far in advance, and considering the somewhat unreliable air transportation of our times, we strongly recommend passengers purchase reliable travel insurance. Whether it be for unforeseen personal circumstances which arise between now and September of 2018 or unavoidable weather delays which cause a cancellation or delay in your travels, please explore options for your protection.