Registration 2018 Caribbean
The 2018 Caribbean Cruise is SOLD OUT
In the event any registered passengers encounter unforeseen circumstances and are forced to cancel, persons who have submitted their names on the cruise wait list will be contacted in the order in which they were listed and given an opportunity to join the cruise at that time..
All Registrants should note the following General Registration Information and Requirements:
- The person submitting the cruise registration will be the “Lead Passenger”. This is the person whose name the cruise booking will be registered under and who will be responsible for all transactions, payments, and correspondence associated with the account.
- Once you have completed this registration form you will click on the button to “Submit” at the bottom of the page. You should then view a confirmation screen acknowledging your successful registration for the cruise and an email copy of this confirmation will be sent to you.
- Passenger Info Required: Names as they appear on passports, Dates of Birth, Places of Birth, Citizenship.
- If you do not have a second (or third) passenger at this time, you may register and provide your cabin mate(s) info by November 3, 2017 at no charge. Subsequent additions or name changes are subject to a $250 fee.
- Passport Info Required: Passport Number, Date of Issue, Date of Expiration. (If your passport is expired or you do not have a passport, proceed with registration and provide updated info well before the cruise dates but no later than January 3, 2017).
- Shirt Size (Men's SM-3X; Women's SM-XL).
- Dietary Restriction and Allergy information.
- Any physical conditions, limitations or restrictions you feel we should be aware of.
- *All new registrations between March 3 and October 3, 2017 require a payment of 50% of the total cruise fare within 15 days of registration. All registrations after October 3, 2017 require a payment of 100% of the cruise fare within 15 days of registration.
- Deposit and All Future Payments must be Made by Check: Due to the nature of this full ship charter, only checks or money orders will be accepted for deposits and payments.
Please read fully on the Rates Page the Cruise Rates, Payment Schedule, and Change/Cancellation Policies before registration.
Cruise Terms and Conditions- Click Here